Intermotive Vehicle Controls Launches The EcoStar III Module.
- Automatically turns the engine off and on based on customizable conditions including low battery voltage, temperature, inputs or mobile app settings
- Optimizes fuel economy and helps save money; may cut idle time by up to 50 percent
- Key-out mode provides theft deterrent feature with transmission locked in Park
- Reduces engine wear caused by idling
- Lowers harmful carbon dioxide emissions and helps meet anti-idling regulations
- Does not alter OEM powertrain calibrations
- Includes Intermittent Fault Filter™ (IFF) technology to eliminate false readings
- Uses Bluetooth and a mobile app to custom program module settings, enable manual remote stop/start and track fuel savings data
- Automatic door lock/unlock feature uses InterMotive fob with AutoSense™ technology
- Input allows for non-OEM door lock/unlock using OEM key fob; works on cabinets and auxiliary doors
- Provides shift lock input to lock the shifter in Park (e.g., for shore power connection)
- Includes ignition bypass solution to allow key-out function
- Thermostat regulation option available to keep interior temperature comfortable for personnel or temperature-sensitive equipment
- Optional Engine Off feature: shuts off the engine if the service brake is pressed without the fob detected (available on select chassis)
Westys Equipment offers sales and installation of all Intermotive modules.
Contact us today for an Estimate.